Network & Communications Analyst - Derbyshire
Cisco Infrastructure, Cisco Architecture, Cisco Routing & Switching, QoS (Quality of Service), Cisco Nexus Range, Network Security, ISE, ASA Firewalls, Cisco WLC, OSPF, STP, LACP, VPN, FHRP, MPLS WAN, BGP, Avaya IP Telephony, Call Centre Environment
£45,000pa to £50,000 + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits + 25 Days Holiday
A people centred organisation with their UK operations expanding into the EU and USA urgently requires an experienced Network specialist to impact, support and grow their Network services across the UK and into the EU region.
This organisation is investing heavily in their future and as network you will join a solid technical team preparing to move into the next realms of leading-edge technology.
Providing operational support, technical design, implementation and support of Network Systems and Security Architecture, your key responsibilities will include:
- Design and test disaster recovery solutions for both voice and data networks.
- Resolve any issues impacting on the business due to network and telecommunication system failures or breakdowns.
- Investigate root cause of network and telecommunications problems and put fixes in place to prevent future issues.
- Write the logic for call centre IVR on Avaya phone system to ensure patients and callers are directed to the best team to answer their query.
- Analyse call volumes and patterns and work with CPS Analysts to ensure all calls are able to be answered within a reasonable timeframe.
Your key technical skills will encompass:
- Cisco Routing & Switching, Cisco Nexus
- Network Security, ISE, ASA Firewalls
- Cisco WLC, OSPF, STP, LACP, VPN, FHRP, QoS
- MPLS WAN, BGP, Avaya IP Telephony, Call Centre Environment
- Highly desirable - MPLS WAN, BGP
- Avaya IP Telephony
- Call Centre Environments
Advantageous will be a working knowledge of Microsoft Server operating systems, including DNS, DHCP, DFS etc., ITIL
This is an excellent opportunity within a rewarding arena. Call Experis IT today for more information.