We are looking for a NAS Infrastructure Engineer to join our client based in London on an initial 3 month contract.
- In-depth, hands on knowledge and experience working with NAS file serving solutions, with subject matter expertise in scripting for these devices to perform reporting and automation of data collection. NetApp experience in this area highly preferred.
- 8-10 years' experience in a Snr IT Engineer, Snr IT Infrastructure Engineer role, with a deep technical knowledge of complex MS Windows environments in large enterprises that include multiple forests and trust relationships across the forests in firwalled networks.
- In-depth hands on knowledge and experience working with Windows Server technologies, Windows 2003, Windows 2012 R2.
- Advanced MS Excel skills to model, structure and present data
- Demonstrates effective communication, both orally and in writing, with colleagues and clients at all levels.
Please note this role leans more towards the reporting side of NetApp.
Interested candidates should submit their CV / 0161 924 3651