Multi-Skilled Building Services Engineer - Farnborough
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of Europe's leading Defence & Technology Organisations at their headquarters in Farnborough.
You will be responsible for the delivery of maintenance across all aspects of building services on site. You will undertake pre-preventive maintenance, repair, and reactive tasks. We need you to be multi-skilled with a strong knowledge of building systems across all disciplines with a key competency in electrical maintenance. Key responsibilities:
- Provide maintenance support (including installations; planned, preventive & corrective maintenance) in relation to site services, plant / equipment & buildings
- Deliver specialist technical maintenance support & services in relation to building plant / equipment
- Prioritisation of work programme to satisfy business needs
- Form part of the on call rota within the Maintenance Team
- Ensure robust application of health, safety & environmental procedures & processes
- Ensure maintenance standards and quality of work delivered are to the required level
- Oversee the conduct of contractors on site; monitoring the implementation & performance of tasks allocated
- Engineering / Technical qualification: Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 (electrical)
- 2392 Testing and Inspection certificate
- Good knowledge and level of competency in other areas of building services (BMS, electrical or mechanical services)
- Competent Microsoft Office Suite User
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Full clean driving licence
- Experience in a customer facing role
The successful applicant will be subject to pre-employment Ministry of Defence clearance checks. The last 5 years of UK residency is essential.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and want to be considered for an interview, apply online today! If your application is shortlisted, Paul Perkins (Recruiter) will call you to discuss.