MISSION DATA TRAINER
£40,000 - £45,000 PER YEAR + COMPANY BENEFITS
Data Mission trainer required to provide Electronic Warfare training to Typhoon and Lightning Aircraft personnel. The Data Mission Trainer will be accountable for designing training syllabus and also delivering to personnel.
- Provide training to Typhoon and Lightning on the principles of operation of non-traditional EW sensors.
- Provide development and management of the training program.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert in all matters relating to EW Mission Data production.
- Provide Mission Data Production advice as required.
Key Skills and Knowledge Required
- Knowledge of the Typhoon Mission System, together with its mission support tools.
- Good working knowledge of EW principles.
- Good working knowledge of Aircraft sensor and sensor fusion principles.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts.
- Proven track records in the delivery of training.
Essential Qualifications and Training
- Technical Qualification in an engineering discipline together with specialist training in Typhoon Mission Systems, Avionics and Weapon Systems.
- Chartered Engineer Qualification.
If you are interested in the role please contact James Pearce or click apply.