Middleware Specialist (MQ, Websphere Application Server) - Portsmouth - 6 months
Middleware Specialist (MQ, WAS) required to join a multinational information technology company based in Portsmouth on a 6 month contract.
This role requires a Middleware Specialist with strong SWIFT applications experience.
- Installation, configuration, certificate management and problem determination for IBM middleware products including MQ, WAS, IHS, ISAM in environments up to and including the client's Production environment.
- Note that weekend work is required on regular basis for deployments to the client's live services and working on site (Portsmouth in UK) for full week with no scope for remote working.
- Proactively, taking responsibility for your actions, attention to detail as implementation of change into the Production service needs to be faultless.
Suitable candidates must have strong experience of the following:
- SWIFT applications/products
- BAE NetReveal
- RTGS packages including PayPlus, Global Messaging Plus, highly beneficial.
- Good Korn shell and Perl scripting skills.
- Previous technical team experience is essential for this role.
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV in the first instance.