Middleware Developer - SOA/WSO2- Messaging
Fancy working for a large public sector client? They are currently recruiting an experienced Middleware Developer on a 6 month contract. This requirement is based in Telford and need someone to start as soon as possible!
You need to eligible for BPSS Clearance
This is a hands on developer role. The successful candidate will lead a team of developers to design, develop, test, and support outstanding Middleware and Messaging services to meet customers' requirements. You may be required to provide out of hours support for the delivery and support of our services. With responsibility for ensuring services are robust, scalable and secure and supporting our aims of driving for a culture of continuous service improvement. Working with the Messaging Solutions Architects and Development and Delivery Leads, the Senior Developer will assure that teams deliver quality solutions, following established process and best practice.
You will need to demonstrate within your application the following essential experience
- Proven experience in Systems design and development with the ability to design, build, test and run Middleware / Messaging services that are scalable, robust and secure
- Solid understanding and practical experience of development concepts including SDLC, SOA, TDD and Agile development techniques
- Experience of leading and managing a team of developers and providing coaching and mentoring to enhance their development
- Experience of modern 4GL programming language;
- Web Services - REST/SOAP
- Payload transformation - XML, JSON, XSLT
- Micro Service Architectures design / development;
- Environment virtualisation, deployment and testing automation
- Re-usable API design
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. If you have any questions, please contact Karl Watson on 0161 924 3620