My Central belt client is currently looking for a number of experienced Mid-Level Software Project Managers to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established business, working with current edge technology and driving innovation from the front.
What will the role involve?
- You will be actively involved in launching a number of technical platforms and ensuring standard are met and managed
- You will be working with a team of developers, testers and business analysts to deliver solutions that are highly customer facing and require a very accurate level of development and delivery.
What skills do I need?
- Coming from a software background you will be comfortable having in depth technical discussions with both internal developers and external stakeholders
- You will be involved in the full project life cycle from initial product and business bids right through to day to day project management and timely releases
- You will also oversee budget and change management whilst also assisting with daily Scrums and task management.
What do I get in return?
- My client are offering a competitive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to join a truly innovative business that prides itself on driving technology and building a team that inspires technical excellence
For more information please call Farrah Ather on 0131 558 4800 or apply directly.