Senior Microsoft Dynamics AX Architect
3 Months rolling
- Participate in all aspects of the implementation project from analyzing the business requirements to configuring the Dynamics AX solution to meet the client's needs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the client's business to ensure that a comprehensive set of requirements is gathered, demonstrating a full understanding of business processes aligned to business objectives.
- Provide in depth knowledge of the Dynamics AX application and evaluates the client's business processes against the evolving AX functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in the use of the Microsoft SureStep methodology and can understand the key activities and deliverables required for a client project.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements and defining the actions a solution must take and the expected outcomes.
- Responsible for configuring and customizing the Dynamics AX solution to achieve the client's business requirements.
- Facilitates the client's decision making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process for any required changes to business processes or the Dynamics AX application.
- Is responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training client staff to successfully use the Dynamics AX application.
Skills & Experience
- High degree of insight and analytical skill.
- Team orientated and willing to align work with team's priorities and goals.
- Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus.
- Experience in organizational change
- Clear and effective communication
- 5 years plus consulting experience in business applications with focus on business modeling and software implementation.
- 2 years plus experience with Dynamics AX. AX2012 experience mandatory
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Analyse and understand business problems
- Model data and processes.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions.
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
- Knowledge and awareness of the Microsoft Dynamics technology stack.
- Industry experience as an accountant advantageous.
- Hold a business degree
- Professional qualifications as an accountant advantageous
- Hold certification in at least AX2012 Finance.
CVs should be submitted in the first instance.