Microbiology Quality Leader - Pharmaceuticals
Location: Crewe, Cheshire
Salary: c. £39,000 + 10% bonus, full benefits package (private medical and dental cover, contributory pension, 25 days AL, etc.)
Microbiology Quality Leader - this fantastic opportunity has become available with a global leading pharmaceuticals manufacturing company with excellent reputation within the industry.
In this role, you will supervise a group of Microbiologists responsible for testing and reporting results of testing of raw materials, in-process samples, finished product, manufacturing environment, water systems and stability samples. You will ensure that equipment and materials to perform testing are available and that all testing is compliant to all Health & Safety standards, cGMP Regulatory requirements, company Quality Standards, SOP's, budgetary controls and cycle time standards.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work for a company that is expanding and bringing in new products. There will be fantastic opportunities for you to progress into different roles on site, and work in a company with excellent team spirit!
- Manage a team carrying out QC testing of raw materials, in-process, finished product, also testing of environmental and water systems, including performance management of the team.
- Plan testing to assure all stability testing is completed in accordance with approved stability programmes and regulatory commitments. Applies performance improvement tools, e.g. Lean/6 Sigma
- Monitor results and trends and assure that quality issues are resolved in a timely manner with valid technical results so as not to delay production, distribution and marketing activities
- Identification and follow-up of Quality issues
- Act as part of a Supplier Quality auditing team as and when required
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Educated to a degree level - Microbiology or equivalent
- Experience and practical knowledge of Quality Control testing
- Recent Team Management experience
- Able to write technical documents
- Good communication and presentation skills
Don`t miss out on this thrilling opportunity - please contact Tanya Georgieva for more details!