Experis, part of the Manpower Group is seeking an experienced Microbiologist who has aseptic experience and is seeking an opportunity to in the near future lead a team.
The experienced person will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and direction in respect to the following:
- Biocontamination control strategies and associated risk assessments
- Qualification and routine monitoring of aseptic cleanroom environments, clean gases and water.
- Ownership of the Environmental Monitoring Program and any associated risk assessments.
- Providing support in relation to sterilisation processes, including aseptic processes
- Preparation and review of Laboratory procedures, specifications, protocols & reports
- Being the point of contact/liaison with contract microbiology laboratories and global micro team
- Supporting Laboratory testing per SOP, applicable regulations and cGMP
- Leading/supporting microbiological related investigations as required.
- Participating in technical audits as required
- Supporting Laboratory colleagues on a day to day basis and other departments as requested by Laboratory Manager
- Supporting preparation for regulatory audits/visits(HPRA/FDA), SME for microbiology.
- Other duties, as requested by the manager
- Degree in Microbiology or relevant discipline is required
- A minimum of 5 years' experience including a minimum of 2 years in a senior/leadership micro role
- Proven ability to support NPD teams to ensure milestones are met, while ensuring strategy is developed to meet business needs in a compliant manner
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with all functions in the organization and within the external environment
Skills & Knowledge
- Start-up/pilot plant skills - Applicants should be energetic and personable, organized, self-motivated, and capable of working independently, and as part of closely knit teams
- Strong report-writing and verbal communication skills
- Innovation and creativity skills; demonstrated ability to provide technical solutions for complex problems.
- Project management skills
- Structured Problem-solving skills
If you wish to apply for this role - please do so online. You may have a discreet conversation with Sandra McGuirk on 086 044 3460