Salary: c. £20,000 + full benefits package ( 25 days annual leave, medical/dental, contributory pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance, etc.)
Microbiologist - this position has just become available with a leading international Science-based company due to expansion.
In this role, you will be responsible for the preparation and testing of microbiology samples for proficiency testing (PT) schemes and related products.
- Perform all work as defined in company Quality Procedures, laboratory procedures and work instructions to the highest professional standards
- Maintain stock and manage ordering of laboratory consumables
- Maintain all laboratory records and documents according to current procedures.
- Carry out development project work as allocated
- Monitor and prioritise work according to production and reporting deadlines
- Provide input to microbiology schemes, which may include sample progress reports, assessment and maintenance of scheme data, and scheme review and improvement opportunities
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or equivalent in Microbiology or related subject
- Proven track record of working within a laboratory environment
- Good verbal and written skills
- Methodical and precise approach
Please contact Tanya Georgieva if this opportunity sounds of interest.