Experis, part of the Manpower Group manage all recruitment for Sanofi Waterford. Sanofi is situated on a 37 acre site. This multi phased Biopharmaceutical facility employs over 600 personnel and is one of Irelands Great Places to work.
On behalf of Sanofi we are currently seek a Microbiologist to join their team. You will ensure the maintenance of a safe efficient and functional Microbiology Laboratory developed to the required standards. Co-ordination of own work within the Microbiology Laboratory, take on and execute the tasks whilst applying high standards of GMP and Right First Time.
Job Requirements /Accountabilities:
- Provide microbiological testing and support to the site.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to QC Microbiology Team and external departments.
- Provide support in deviation and laboratory investigations.
- Liaise with Fill Finish and Oral Dose operations to ensure good communication between departments.
- Effective interaction with other departments (internal and external). In particular, close contact maintained with the Microbiology, Production, Validation, Planning Departments, & QA.
- Maintain a daily focus on activities in the QC Microbiology or Fill Finish Cell Teams. Laboratory to ensure current cGLP requirements are met.
- Execution of QC-Micro testing and Environmental monitoring compliance with cGMP and Standard Operating Procedures. Participate in the efforts to constantly improve QI score.
- QC Micro representation at cross functional meetings
- Provide continuous improvement direction to the Micro team
- Participate in validation and re-validation activities as required.
- Participate in training activities in the lab, and Fill Finish Cell Teams as required.
- 3rd level qualification in Science or related area (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology or Pharmacy preferred) or equivalent aseptic experience.
- Previous experience working within Microbiology in a GMP facility required ideally part of which would be in the pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry.
For more information please contact Dee Gillane on 051 594100.