MI Analyst/Reports Analyst
£20k - £30k Salary
Start Date ASAP
This role will be working for one of the largest Strategic Accounts, within the central MI function. Qlikview is an essential skill that the candidate must have.
- To be accountable for the development and ongoing production of regular management information and performance measures using a variety of systems and data analysis tools including various Client VMS Systems and MS Excel.
- To be accountable for the accuracy and overall quality of management information produced for both internal and external stakeholders.
- To improve the quality and availability of the management information used internally by, and external to, the CORE teams.
- To assist in the identification of MI areas for improvement across the business processes and systems used by the client.
- To expand the usage and application of data analysis tools across the CORE teams
- To act as an expert regarding the MI processes and systems used by Client to deliver CORE objectives.
- To quickly acquire a detailed understanding and knowledge of the reporting and analysis tools used by the central reporting team.
- To maintain accuracy and integrity of departmental reporting and analytical tools
- Excellent IT skills, especially data analysis tools, MS Excel & Qlikview are essential.
- Experience in Data Manipulation, data interpretation and Process analysis essential
- Experience within the recruitment sector highly desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels and functions across the client organisation and present data and MI.
- Proactive, analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to see a project through from inception to completion.
- Ability to effectively operate as part of a team or as an individual as required.
- Ability to influence change to drive operational performance and efficiency.
Candidates must submit their CV in the first instance. Giovanna Neophytou.