£30,000 - £35,000 + Early finish on Friday + Benefits + Pension + Holiday
Metrology Engineer required for global market leading manufacturing organisation offering excellent salary and benefits package within a secure, long term position.
As Metrology Engineer you will be responsible for providing a measurement and investigative service including: Conducting measurements, using height gauge, micrometers, comparators, etc, programming CMM machine (primarily Mitutoyo) and advising on best practice for component measure.
The ideal Metrology Engineer candidate will have good experience of CMM machines (ideally Mitutoyo) alongside a background within a measuring environment. You should be capable of using a range of metrology equipment with good knowledge of manufacturing practices. You should also have quality systems experience as well as an understanding of engineering drawings.
* Metrology Engineer
* Provide a measurement and investigative service
* Conduct measurements
* Use height gauge, micrometers, comparators, etc
* Program CMM machine (primarily Mitutoyo)
* Advising on best practice for component measure
* Good experience of CMM machines (ideally Mitutoyo)
* Background within a measuring environment
* Capable of using a range of metrology equipment
* Good knowledge of manufacturing practices
* Quality systems experience
* Understanding of engineering drawings