Medical Science Liaison - Niche products
Field based, anywhere in the UK
Salary: up to £65,000 + 15% bonus, company car, benefits package (private medical and dental cover, pension scheme, 25 days annual leave, etc.)
Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - this fantastic opportunity has just come up with a global leading pharmaceutical company, currently setting up a brand new division.
Working with Specialist products, you will engage with physicians and healthcare providers as a trusted source of medical information, support identification and prioritisation of relevant KOLs and stakeholders and provide feedback insights from the field.
- Identify, build and maintain a solid network and partnerships with stakeholders
- Implement KOL engagement plans in support of market access for product launches - from recommendations to reimbursement & implementation and through to lifecycle expansion
- Systematically report field insights to Country / Regional / Global Medical Affairs
- Support external presentations through speaker briefings and event coordination
- Help identify appropriate clinical trial / field investigators / trial sites, and be a primary contact for investigator-sponsored studies
- Provide medical support and training to internal staff as appropriately requested
- Support other functions in interactions with external stakeholders on medical topics
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous work experience with strong scientific background and technical expertise in basic research, clinical development
- Expertise in Immunology or Epidemiology would be an advantage
- Degree in Medicine, Biology, Pharmacy or other bioscience degrees / PhD / registered nurse
- ABPI Code of Practice and other relevant medicines advertising legislation
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please contact Tanya Georgieva at your earliest convenience.