Medical Science Liaison Immunology x 3
Location: Field based, various locations across the UK
Salary: up to £60,000 + 15% bonus, company car, full benefits package (25 days AL, private medical and dental cover, contributory pension, etc.)
Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - these roles have just become available on a permanent basis with a global leading pharmaceutical company, with excellent reputation within the industry.
In this role, you will provide balanced, non-promotional high-level scientific and technical partnership to internal and external stakeholders for the benefit of patient care.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work with some of the most innovative products in Immunology, and be a part of a new team build and new product launch! There will be fantastic opportunities for you to progress in different roles, including an MSL Team Leader position.
- Respond professionally and timely to documented requests from the field and external stakeholders for clinical information and data in relation to disease specific questions or off-licence queries through telephone, email and face to face contact.
- Deliver credible and unbiased clinical presentations.
- Provide information and technical support to Healthcare professionals regarding significant changes in marketing authorisation (in particular in relation to safety), scientific publication relating to the therapy area or a product, etc.
- Work with regional teams to identify gaps in clinical knowledge and where appropriate, deliver an approved and relevant update to close the knowledge gap
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Degree in Life Sciences, PhD level is preferable
- Ability to engage with KOLs
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and of regulatory processes (Code of Practice and MHRA)
- Commercial awareness
- Immunology therapeutic experience preferable but not a must
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like to hear more details, please contact Tanya Georgieva on 01179309742