Medical Information Consultant - Promotional Materials Review
4 months contract
Pay rate: c. £350 per day (negotiable depending on experience)
Location: Guildford or Oxford, depending on preference
Medical Information Officer - this exciting opportunity has just become available with a global leading pharmaceutical company with excellent reputation within the industry.
The role is available on a 4 month contract basis, with a potential to be extended/ turn into a permanent position.
You will provide high quality medical information services both reactively to external customers and proactively to internal customers, which conforms to all relevant legal requirements, Codes of Practice and company guidelines and policies.
- Promotional and non-promotional material review and internal customer support
- Requirement for full compliance with company procedures, ABPI, IPHA and PAGB Codes of Practice and industry guidance.
- Establish and cultivate a good working relationship with internal customers such as marketing, sales, medical and medical information colleagues to ensure that the services provided are relevant to the business needs.
- Review materials for marketed/pre-launch products and related disease areas to ensure they comply with the relevant UK and Irish Codes of practice and company policies.
- Liaise with MHRA / HPRA as required where pre-vetting of materials is required for new launches
- Assist in the technical aspects of Code complaints.
- Produce and update as required Prescribing Information related to promoted products
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of the In-demand system and Pharma QC databases
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Pharmacy or relevant life science
- Promotional materials review experience is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to understand, analyse and communicate relatively complex pharmacy, pharmacological, and clinical information in a systematic, fair and balanced way
- Accuracy and an eye for detail working with medical information data and material review.
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise work with the appropriate sense of urgency based on customers and business needs
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Tanya Georgieva at your earliest convenience