Salary £25,000 - £33,000 (Depending on experience)
Oil & Gas industry
An opportunity for Mechanical Assembly Technician has arisen within a Bristol based oil and gas company working with Directional Drill Boards.
Working with a team of 4 others (2 engineers 2 Technicians) your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the building and repair of tools
- Inspection of Mechanical assemblies
- Working alongside the Quality & Manufacturing departments
- Identifying any quality issues in parts received from the supplier
- The assembly and test of mechanical devices
A vast attention to detail is required for this role to ensure that the product is to the highest of quality standards.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A hands on knowledge of Assembly Practices
- A background in Mechanical assemblies
- Experience running Test programs
- Attention to detail
- To be able to work well as a team
- A keen eye for quality and manufacturing defects
Previous experience in the Oil&Gas or Aerospace industry is desirable.
If you feel that this is an opportunity that interests you then don't hesitate to apply, alternatively contact Josh Sullivan on 0117 930 9718 or send an email