£28,000 to £36,000 per annum dependant on experience
25 Days Holiday + Pension + Benefits
Full time, Permanent
37hrs per week
I am recruiting on behalf of a FTSE 100 Engineering Organisation and leading supplier of services to the nuclear industry.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Engineer to work with a team of engineers and technicians in the completion of cradle to grave installations and modifications to plant and systems.
- Investment planning and business justification for projects
- Production of project programmes
- Site surveying and scope identification
- Generation of health, safety and quality documentation
- Production of specifications (Functional & Technical)
- Engineering of solutions to given problems
- Creation of work packs including method statements & risk assessments
- Maintaining safety all in works undertaken in line with regulatory and compliance policies.
- Engineering drawings utilising AutoCAD
- Fault finding, testing and commissioning of plant
- Undertake and supervise mechanical installations
- Secondary roles within the team as required by the Engineer in Charge
- Identifying issues, improvements and recommendations to plant and equipment
- Working at height, in confined spaces and within radiological controlled areas.
- HNC or Degree in relevant discipline
- Demonstrative experience of previous work
- Health and Safety qualification
- AutoCAD (previous experience beneficial but not required)
- Basic IT Skills
The successful Mechanical Engineer can expect to work in a rewarding environment and enjoy the benefits of working for a FTSE 100 organisation. If you are career focused and looking for an opportunity to progress, please apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on 0117 9309 723 or .