My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive on a initial 6 month contract. This role is based Virtual and Inside IR35.
The position is an excellent opportunity for a passionate individual looking to develop their marketing skills and accelerate coverage within a fast-paced, European marketing team.
The role sits within the Regional European Marketing organisation and is responsible for the creation, management and distribution of branded materials which are sent to merchants across the Europe. You will work in close partnership with teams from across the organisation to drive perception of coverage, accelerate activation, and to grow revenue across our customer base in key coverage cities and markets.
- Manage end to end marketing collateral approval process of mailings to customers.
- Translate marketing collateral for European markets to review as part of the end to end approval process. (Language skills required, French, Italian, German)
- Support the Marketing manager in driving forward projects which support the European business.
- Manage the day to day relationship with creative agencies and printers.
- Partner with local market teams to share projects, assess timelines and work through approvals.
- Partner with the Small customer marketing team to support on translations for key projects.
- Effectively utilise project budgets.
- University Degree (or equivalent experience) preferably in marketing
- Language Skills - Essential
- Demonstrated success in building and leveraging strong relationships with a wide range of partners, colleagues and external agencies and the ability to manage multiple projects across functions & geographies