My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Marketing & Partnership Executives on a initial 6 month contract basis.
This role sits within the UK Services division and will be responsible for managing a wide variety of marketing activities for the UK offers team. The successful candidate will be focused on delivering high quality, complex, cross platform marketing campaigns that deliver results. They will be responsible for overseeing the end to end offer set up process and ensuring offers are live in line with campaign dates. They should have strong project management experience and will be responsible for managing relationships with external agencies to achieve this on time and on budget. They will also provide support for sales and offer set up where required.
- Deliver complex marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Develop marketing collateral for email, dynamic email, direct mail, and various other online marketing capabilities
- Manage offer approval process with internal teams
- Monitor external marketing trends and competition in offer promotion space
- Own and enhance the marketing sell-in material, case studies, and presentations to target customers. Capture opportunities for improved sell-in tools and work with creative agencies to develop new communication methods
- Partner with client managers across a number of industry portfolios to leverage contacts and identify marketing opportunities
- Manage relationships with internal teams, including consumer, finance, PR and Client management
- Budget management
- Create post campaign reporting
The following qualifications are required for this position:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Strong marketing campaign execution experience
- Detail oriented
- Project management experience
- Experience of working with partners, including presenting and reporting to groups
- Ability to build strong internal stakeholder relationships
- Ability to handle objections and negotiate.
- Results driven