We are looking for a Competitor & Marketing Insight Manager to join our client, a global telecoms company, on an initial 3 month contract based in Central London.
The role is a member of the Insight leadership team for the Consumer Line of Business (LoB), which supports our clients branded propositions. The role holder is accountable for production and championing of all competitor and market insight across the LoB. The span of this role includes home phone lines, broadband, TV, OTT and mobile markets and competitors. This includes insight to support head office functions across as strategy, legal, proposition development, marketing, sales channels. In addition this role is accountable for competitor insight at the sales/retention operational front lines to improve both conversions and save rates.
· Significant experience in market analyst roles e.g. Analyst Mason, Enders, Decipher, Mintel
· In depth experience in the consumer UK fixed telecoms and/or mobile market, with an excellent understanding of key players in the telecoms space.
· Typically degree and post graduate qualification in a related subject, e.g. Business, Economics or Marketing
· Proven experience in developing 'go to market' strategy through insight for organisations with a subscriber base of >5 million
· Proven experience in presenting to, influencing and collaborating with senior management teams, on insight findings and implications for business activities
· Proven experience of managing small sized teams on research and insight
· Excellent commercial acumen to help drive the business forward and exceed commercial trading and ARPU targets, across consumer marketing, pricing, trading and product development
· Strong analytical and data driven approach with demonstrably strong quantitative skills
· Excellent strategic and structured thinking to develop clear, compelling findings and implications from research
· Ability to build strong influencing relationships with owners of commercial targets to champion insight findings
· Ability to lead a team, with both direct and virtual team management/leadership
· Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong working relationship with senior external suppliers
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· A true passion for consumers and the communications market
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. CVs will be reviewed 28.09.2016.