A great opportunity has arisen for a Marine Engineer to join a FTSE 100 organisation based in Bideford on a large marine engineering project.
Reporting to the Electrical Commissioning Manager, you will be required to implement, monitor and maintain company initiatives including;
- Providing support with the cover of existing and future ships under warranty
- Support with document preparation and taking an active role in commissioning tasks
- Providing support to equipment design and material lists, and production of equipment electrical drawings
- Assist with the co-ordination of commissioning and sea trial activities
- Production of commissioning test forms
To be suitable for this Marine Engineer position you must be an experienced electrical/marine engineer within industry, or be an Electrical Engineering graduate. This role will involve team working and interfacing with managers and customers, therefore excellent communication skills are paramount.
£23,000 - £32,000 - dependent on experience and qualifications
This is a 2 year Fixed Term Contract.