A great opportunity has arisen for a Marine Engineer to join a FTSE 100 organisation based in Bideford on a large marine engineering project.
Reporting to the Electrical Commissioning Manager, you will be required to implement, monitor and maintain company initiatives including;
- Providing support with the cover of existing and future ships under warranty
- Support with document preparation and taking an active role in commissioning tasks
- Providing support to equipment design and material lists, and production of equipment electrical drawings
- Assist with the co-ordination of commissioning and sea trial activities
- Production of commissioning test forms
To be suitable for this Marine Engineer position you must be an experienced electrical/marine engineer within industry. This role will involve team working and interfacing with managers and customers, therefore excellent communication skills are paramount.
It is also required that the suitable candidate must be eligible for security clearance.
£23,000 - £32,000 - dependent on experience and qualifications
This is a 2 year Fixed Term Contract.