Manufacturing Team Leader - Fill Finish
Experis, part of the Manpower Group manage all recruitment for Sanofi Ireland and the UK. Sanofi Ireland is situated on a 37 acre site in Waterford. This multi phased Biopharmaceutical facility employs over 600 personnel and is one of Irelands Great Places to work.
On behalf of Sanofi we are recruiting a Manufacturing Team Leader to provide leadership to their Production Team in the manufacture of product, in compliance with Quality & Safety guidelines in the Fill Finish Area.
- Manage the manufacturing areas to ensure that production objectives are met
- Ensure production of products are undertaken in compliance with cGMP and Safety standards through regular walk through and review of deviations and GMP documentations
- Ensure staff for which they are responsible are trained against SOPs and GMP requirements relevant to their job
- Ensure procedures are correctly defined and followed
- Monitor the level of GMP compliance in their area on an on-going basis
- Assess the effectiveness of training on a regular basis
- Actively promote good housekeeping and hygiene practices
- Ensure problem solving reports are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure all quality documentation and records are complete and current
- Train/assess competence for Team Member as required
- Manage performance of Team Member and overall team on an on-going basis
- Ensure that all production activities are organised and executed in compliance with cGMP and in compliance with the associated documentation
- Involved in the preparation, review and approval of Manufacturing documentation and records.
- Approval and implementation of changes to relevant systems and assist in validation / revalidation programmes.
- Provide support and backup to team members
- Define team targets / goals and support team in achieving them especially in the areas of safety, productivity and quality.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Diploma in Supervisor Management or equivalent
- Technical qualification / background (science or Engineering )
Experience / Skills and Knowledge:
- 3 - 5 years' experience as a team leader/supervisory role
- 1 - 2 years' experience of sterile manufacturing / aseptic processing
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing
- Proven track record in delivering Continuous improvement / Lean initiative programmes
- Leader who Delivers through collaboration
- Detailed knowledge of cGMP
- Excellent interpersonal skills - active listener
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective facilitator
- Understands site KPI's
- Full understanding of Health &Safety and legal requirements for the safe operation of his team
Deputise for the Manufacturing Manager if required
Please apply online or for further information call Sandra McGuirk - 086 0443460 or email