Manufacturing Administrator - top 5 Pharmaceutical company
2 years Fixed Term Contract
Salary: up to £28,000 + 5% bonus, full benefits package (private medical and dental cover, pension, 25 days holiday, gym membership, etc.)
Location: Winsford, Cheshire
Manufacturing Administrator - this exciting new opportunity has just become available with a leading pharmaceuticals manufacturing company, due to internal promotion. This is a 2 years fixed term contract with a strong potential to become permanent.
The main focus of the role will be Health and Safety, and providing HSE administrative support to the Head of Manufacturing and to Managers and their teams within the Manufacturing Department.
**Please note that due to working in the manufacturing area, there are a number of restrictions that will apply, such as not wearing make up/jewellery/ nail varnish; you will also be provided with special clothes/hats etc.**
- Perform HSE administrative activities for the Manufacturing department - maintenance of HSE business systems, meeting coordination and liaising with other site HSE functions. General duties will also include typing, photocopying, filing/e-filing, and post management.
- Co-ordinate and organise Department inductions for internal and external personnel.
- Facilitate the regular provision of performance measurements data, supplying and publishing the information appropriately
- Support administrative cross-functional team colleagues when required - assisting Head of Manufacturing, management of official site documentation (Batch Record Sheets, Standard Operating Procedures, Policy Documentation through the site's GEODE system).
- Update presentations, create and maintain spreadsheets and type up documents on behalf of Managers
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- RSA Stage III or equivalent, relevant vocational experience
- Good written/verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of administration and secretarial duties
- MS Office - intermediate Excel
- General HSE awareness desirable, not a pre-requisite as training will be provided.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
If you are interested in this role, please click "apply" or contact Tanya Georgieva at Experis.