Manual Tester - Metering
We have an opportunity for a Test Analyst to join Experis on a permanent basis. You will be working as part of our Employed Consultant team, on site with a major energy company based in Nottingham. This is a chance to be part of a blue chip organisation whose key priority is investing in its people.
Any knowledge or exposure to working within the domestic Electricity and Gas supply industries, in particular Metering is highly desired.
The successful candidate will have strong Database and SQL experience and must be able to query databases for data, create test data, and check database updates from front end actions. You will also possess knowledge of both front end and back end applications and how they interact. The ability to script and execute tests and script from user stories and design specifications is essential.
With excellent communication skills, you will also be adept at working within multi-discipline teams to problem solve and resolve issues.
- Strong Database and SQL experience
- Strong manual testing experience
- Solid 'hands on' testing experience of full test lifecycle
- Knowledge of both front end and back end applications and how they interact
- Ability to script and execute tests
- Ability to script from user stories and design specifications
- Incident management experience
- System Integration experience
- Good communication skills and strong team player
- Ability to problem solve and talk through issues with developers, designers and analysts
- Knowledge of the domestic Electricity and Gas supply industries, in particular Metering would be very beneficial.