Manual Tester - Broadcast, Network, Telecomms experience essential!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Integration and Test Engineer to support one of the world's leading Media and Broadcasting giants... you'll not only be working on testing exciting products, but you'll be working within a highly talented digital team and enjoy a 'start-up' feel, unlike other places.
Location: Osterley, West London
Duration: 3 month rolling contract
Responsibilities & You:
- The role will require the engineer to encrypt and package the software for download using bespoke tools to create the files and inject the download file into the broadcast head end.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for validating the software release before this is deployed onto the live platform.
- The role requires someone with a keen eye for detail is able to identify and control version information of the releases.
- Candidate will be responsible for clear and accurate notifications around software download communications.
Essential Skills & Experience:
The successful engineer will have a Degree in Engineering, Broadcast, Computer Science or relevant industry experience. The Integration Engineer will have knowledge of Internet standards and web-serving technologies and at least three years' experience in the software industry as a (integrator or tester). They will be autonomous and be capable of writing concise and accurate technical test documentation and have demonstrable knowledge of Quality Centre for defect logging and defect reporting. They will also have:
- Software Testing Background
- Have demonstrable knowledge of Quality Centre for defect logging and defect reporting.
- Familiar with UNIX/LINUX command line functions
- Use of a range of Test Tools to drive testing at all levels (Unit, Component, Integration, End to End)
- Understanding of Network topologies.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV for consideration - for all other queries, please contact