Livingston, Scotland (remote until further notice)
3 months +
Would you like to work for Europe's leading entertainment company!? Our client serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Their business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there. They are home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there's plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
- As Manual Tester you will be responsible for ensuring products are tested to the specified standard and championing the importance of quality in all deliverables to our internal and external customers.
- Perform Static Testing of User Stories, Requirements, Architecture and System Designs and any relevant delivery artefacts, following analysis and feeding back any ambiguities and gaps to the relevant owner(s) for clarification.
- Devise and design structured and prioritised test cases in line with scope of change in Application Under Test and aligned to acceptance criteria, applying risk assessment where appropriate.
- Define test data requirements to enable execution of test cases and source or create necessary test data.
- Define test environment requirements to enable execution of test cases and co-ordinate test activity in line with environment availability and parallel test execution across Test Teams.
- Determine and Perform different levels/phases of testing where required including, but not restricted to Functional Testing, Exploratory Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing and End to End Testing.
- Ensure test cases are executed using appropriate methods (E.G Manual vs Automation), to validate quality of changes or features in line with acceptance criteria and Platform Engineering Test Standards.
- Identify and record defects as part of static and dynamic test execution, working with relevant members of the team to assign, fix and successfully progress through to re-test and resolution.
- Automation tooling experience
- BBD (Cucumber)
- Ability to communicate with Senior Stakeholders