A global Information provider are currently hiring for a professional service manager that will be responsible for leading a team who deliver a regional portfolio of projects for large international clients such as Deutsche Bank, UBS, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, and Barclays.
The GRC product offering is a data management and business intelligence platform that's tailored to meet the specific risk and compliance needs of the banking industry.
The role of the professional services manager is to manage a team of between 8-10 consultants whilst also leading the Professional Services Organisation for assigned portfolio and manage related P&L.
This is a unique opportunity where you will have the ability to structure and manage a team whilst working with a large international client base and be involved from pre-sales stage through to delivery and execution.
Essential skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working in the risk market in particular governance, risk and compliance.
- Experience within a risk consultancy or professional services organisation.
- Significant line management experience which involves running day to day operations and providing training and development plans to employees.
- Strong program/project management and leadership skills.
- Proven track record with in software or IT services delivery.
- Demonstrable Software delivery experience.
- A strong consultative approach and hands-on experience with Web Technologies.
- Experience working closely with senior stakeholders.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- A strong interest in understanding client business issues, as well as the technology supporting the business.
- Enterprise Risk, Compliance and Audit domain expertise will be a significant plus.
- PMI Certification, ISACA certification would be a plus.
We operate a streamlined interview process which consists of two stages. Apply now for immediate consideration.