Experis are currently recruiting a Management Accountant working for a leading engineering support services organisation.
Working on a number of projects relating to a new fleet management contract to the business.
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Providing commercial and financial support
- Increasing performance and profitability
- Providing budgets and forecasts
- Supporting the expansion of the projects
- Contract management accountants
- Assisting international proposals and bids
As a Management Accountant you will have the following skills/experience:
- Part Qual or Qual CIMA/ACCA/ACA or qualified by experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Experience in supporting the production of management accounts
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, part of a FTSE 100 business that can offer future career opportunities and development.
What's on offer?
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + Benefits
How to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.