An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Management Accountant to join a leading engineering organisation based in Bristol on a 6 month fixed term contract. As part of a large defence project, you will provide financial project support whilst liaising with commercial and supply chain teams.
- Contract accounting; to support the implementation and expansion of projects and contract management accounts
- Annual financial budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Provide finance project support, including liaising with customers and suppliers as the finance representative
- Support the Finance Business Partner and Head of Finance as required
The successful Management Accountant will hold the following experience;
- Long term project accounting
- Professional accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Accounting for international operations
- Experience in the defence industry (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to large scale defence projects and potentially build a career in project accounting or bid work.
Initially a 6 month fixed term contract, this role can potentially be made permanent.
Up to £60,000