Account Manager - Sales - Relationship - Delivery - Support
My client a leading technology provider to the Education Sector have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Account Manager to engage, service and sell to Key Accounts and Managed Service customers across a region.
The successful candidate will support around 100 Key Accounts as well as delivering sales account management for a number of Managed Service Accounts across the region. Acting as the customer champion, you will have shared accountability for renewals, revenue growth targets and profitability working closely with the regional Relationship Managers and Operations Managers.
With excellent communication skills, you will be the main point of contact for their customers who have high expectations and the service delivered to them.
- Develop strong relationships with the management and senior leaders within your key accounts and influence appropriately to ensure that their needs are being met.
- Recognise, create and seize opportunities that will deliver year on year growth within your schools and additional establishments.
- Promote and sell the breadth of the Technology portfolio of products, solutions and services.
- Lead and utilise resources from across the business to support sales strategy, plan and activities as appropriate, including Solution Specialists, Educational Specialists, Marketing, Product Marketing, Services and Support
- Take appropriate action both in terms of growing the business, identifying new revenue streams to achieve year on year profit targets.
- Deliver accurate forecasts that meet and exceed targets/objectives
- Provide quotations, proposals and as required tender responses to these customers
- A proven track record of key account management and proactive sales activity, preferably in the ICT sector
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Strong team working evidence will be required, as you will be part of a Regional team who all play differing roles in supporting each other.
- Education sector knowledge is preferable but not essential.
- Strong planning & organising skills are vital
- Focus on proactive customer success and satisfaction
- Results orientation and achievement against objectives, targets and KPIs