SC/ Major Incident Manager/problem management/service delivery/ITIL
Major Incident Manager
Duration: 6 months
380- 400 pd
- This well known public sector client is looking for an experienced Major Incident Manager Manager to work in their base in Telford
The Incident Manager will run the incident management processes to undertake service restoration of major incidents occurring within client.
- Strong Incident Management experience
-Significant proven experience of Service Management in a diverse environment.
- Experience managing major incidents with demonstrable understanding of both business and service impact in a large organisation
- Experience of influencing skills in driving compliance and application of standards across a diverse, multi-sourced supplier landscape across a large IT function
- Track record of delivering customer satisfaction
- Good collaboration skills as a member of a large leadership team
- Proven commitment to IT Service Management best practices, especially Problem Management and Incident Management
- Able to communicate effectively (written and spoken)
Candidates must hold an active SC clearance or be eligible and willing to undergo this for the role
- Our client is a large IT outsourcing organisation and the role would be working at one of their public sector clients in Telford.
- If you believe you are suitable for this role please send a CV to Daniel Nelson or call 01619241380 for more info