Maintenance Engineer (DAYS / Electrical)
£32,000 + Holiday + Benefits
4 on, 4 off: DAYS (9am-9pm)
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical / Multi Skilled) required for leading high volume manufacturing organisation, part of large UK group. Great starting salary offered alongside day time hours!
As maintenance engineer you will be responsible for the planned maintenance and breakdown repair work on the company's equipment. This is a high volume environment, working on a 4 on, 4 off 12 hour day shift basis.
The ideal maintenance engineer candidate will be an electrically biased maintenance engineer, ideally experienced within a high volume manufacturing environment. You should be electrically qualified and ideally have experience of PLCs. You must be happy working on a 4 on, 4 off 12 hour day shift basis.
* Maintenance Engineer
* Planned maintenance and breakdown repair work on the company's equipment
* High volume environment
* 4 on, 4 off 12 hour day shift role
* Electrically biased maintenance engineer
* Experienced within a high volume manufacturing environment ideally
* Electrically qualified
* PLC knowledge beneficial
* Must be happy working on a 4 on, 4 off 12 hour DAY shift basis