Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled / Electrical)
£38,000 (inclusive of 220 hours shift cover) + Pension + Holiday + Benefits
4 on 4 off: Days and nights - 12 hour shifts
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled / Electrical) required for leading global manufacturing organisation offering excellent starting salary and a permanent position within a global leader.
As maintenance engineer you will be responsible for the multi-skilled maintenance work on the company's manufacturing equipment, including planned maintenance and breakdown repair. This is a high volume manufacturing environment, working on a days and nights shift pattern.
The ideal maintenance engineer candidate will be a hands-on, results orientated multi-skilled maintenance engineer from a high volume manufacturing environment (ie. FMCG, automotive, food etc.) You will ideally be ONC qualified or apprentice trained and proficient in PLC, AC Drives, Inverters, pneumatics and hydraulics (not essential).
* Maintenance engineer (Multi-skilled / Electrical)
* Multi-skilled maintenance work on the company's manufacturing equipment
* Planned maintenance and breakdown repair
* High volume manufacturing environment
* Rotating days and nights shift pattern
* Apprentice trained/ONC multi-skilled maintenance engineer
* High volume manufacturing environment experience (ie. Food, pharma, FMCG, automotive, etc)
* PLC fault finding ideally
* Happy working on a rotating days and nights shift pattern (2 on, 2 off)