Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled / Electrical bias)
Circa £35,000 - £40,000 + Holiday + Pension
Mon-Fri: Days based role
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias / Multi-skilled) required for global high volume manufacturing organisation offering excellent salary for a days based position!
You will be responsible for the multi-skilled maintenance work on the company's manufacturing equipment, including large and complex pieces of machinery. This is a 50/50 multi-skilled position, including PPM, fault finding and breakdown repair. This is a Mon-Fri days based position.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced multi-skilled maintenance engineer (50/50 split ideally) with experience of working on large complex machinery (presses, printers, etc). You should be proficient in fault finding on drawings, PPM and breakdown repair work. Ideally 17th Edition qualified. You should be happy working on a Mon-Fri day shift.
* Maintenance Engineer
* Multi-skilled maintenance work on the company's manufacturing equipment
* Work on Heidelberg and Bobst packaging/printing machines
* Planned maintenance, fault finding and breakdown repair as well as some installation work
* Mon-Fri days based role
* Multi-skilled maintenance engineer (50/50 split ideally)
* Experience of working on large complex machinery (presses, printers, etc)
* Proficient in fault finding on drawings
* Proficient in PPM and breakdown repair work
* Ideally 17th Edition qualified
* Happy working on a Mon-Fri day shift