My Edinburgh based client are seeking an experienced Linux System Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Edinburgh's most reputable organisations who can offer fantastic career progression.
What will the role involve?
Working in an environment that has significant focus on both Linux and Microsoft, you will provide support for both internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for the maintenance and implementation of a bespoke software platform, using automation tools to enhance operations.
There will also be a continued focus on troubleshooting and resolution of faults for a varied suite of database and application systems.
What experience do I need?
- Strong knowledge of networking with an understanding of firewalls, VPN's and Load Balancers
- Good knowledge of Shell Scripting in a Linux/Unix environment
- Experience of Automation tools such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Exposure to SQL based database environment
- Exposure to Server 2008/2012
- Microsoft Certification
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly or contact Ben Whiting on 0131 558 4820.