My client a large global brand is looking for an experienced Legal Counsel with experience of working with commercial contracts and strong experience in Consumer Protection or Credit Experience. The purpose of the role is to support on commercial contract work, such as drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts; Drafting bespoke letter agreements and contracts such as marketing agreements; Review of and advice to the business regarding confidentiality agreements. In addition, the role requires
- Advise on regulatory matters (including customer fairness, licensing, cross-border matters, conduct of business and consumer protection rules, AML, anti-corruption and sanctions) in conjunction with other specialists in the legal and compliance functions.
- Support new product design processes.
- Support governance and approval processes.
- Provide marketing and advertising review and support.
- Advising on customer loyalty and reward schemes and arrangements.
- Providing training to business units on relevant legal matters and topical regulatory developments.
- Reviewing and revising standard agreements and documentation.