Lecturer - Power Electronics
An excellent opportunity has just recently become available with my Client; The UK's largest provider of training support to the Ministry of Defence. They are looking to bring in a Lecturer who will be required to manage and Lecture military and civilian personnel in Electrical Machinery and Mathematics.
- To deliver Power Electronics academic technical and laboratory assignment training modules to trainees/students.
- To advise on Training Design where relevant and to liaise with Management and SME's to ensure courses are effective.
- Ensure that lesson plans and training sessions are developed in accordance with the approved syllabi.
- Provide coaching and mentoring of students/trainees to ensure maximum benefit from the courses are achieved and high passed rights are met
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times for all employees under their direction.
- A background and strong experience within Power Electronics
- Minimum of HND in relevant engineering discipline
- Good knowledge of Mathematics
- Experience of Training/Lecturing/Mentoring in some capacity.
- The ability to confidently instruct and verbalise to a class
- Have a good working knowledge of H&S legislation as it applies to the teaching environment.
The ideal candidate will have both a technical background and a formal instructor/lecturer Level 4 Qualification however instructor/lecturer training and qualifications will be provided.
My Client can offer Competitive Salaries and Employee Benefits Packages, great team working opportunities and a chance to drive continuous improvement in the training of the British Armed Forces as part of an organisation which already ranks as the very best in the world.
If this is something of interest to you and would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please apply within!!