Learning & Capabilities Manager
£37-42k plus business use vehicle, pension and package
Leicester - with UK travel as required
Experis are recruiting on behalf of a leading Engineering Support Services business for an experienced Learning & Development professional to design and deliver a framework to identify, develop, attract and retain key talent within the business to meet with the divisional business & HR strategy requirements.
The main deliverables of this role are as follows -
- Develop and deploy and approach within the talent framework to identify and develop emerging talent within the business, to secure a future talent pipeline for growth
- Design, implement and manage robust employee development programmes including interpersonal, management and leadership skills - to achieve consistency of approach across the division
- Develop and deploy a divisional approach to performance management and succession planning in support of effective career management within the division
- Identify and implement a management and leadership coaching and mentoring methodology to support employee, management and leadership development within the business
- Implement the Success Factors Learning Management System technology, ensuring that the system is geared towards supporting career development and progression of employees across the division
- Deploy a methodology to measure the value of learning and development activity within the division and evaluate effectiveness of approach and amend where necessary
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and training providers to ensure the organisation receives high standards of service and value for money
The successful candidate will display the following skills and experience -
- Proven experience in translating complex business requirements into tangible learning and development needs and outcomes for large organisations
- Demonstrable experience in designing and managing talent frameworks in demonstrating how this supports future success
- Demonstrable track record in designing and managing employee development programmes including interpersonal, management and leadership skills
- Up to date knowledge of learning and development and talent management techniques, methodologies and solutions
- Flexibility to travel UK wide as required by the demands of the role
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Ability to gain and maintain UK SC level clearance
- Would be desirable but not essential to have ILM or CMI Assessor status
This is an excellent opportunity to review, assess and shape the current leadership and management development programmes currently in place and to recommend and implement best practice and consistency of approach across the division of a leading FTSE100 business.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and the track record in L&D delivery then I would like to hear from you. Please apply online or send your CV directly or contact me on 0131 558 4809 for further information.