Lead Software Engineer
My client, a leading engineering services company based in Leicester are urgently seeking an experienced Lead Software Engineer to join their team for a minimum of 6 months.
The Lead Software Engineer will manage a team of software engineers to deliver project(s) to requisite quality standards within time and budget. They will take responsibility for the delivery of the technical scope of the project throughout the complete project lifecycle from initial concept design through to handover and completion.
- At least 5 years Software Development Background and full software lifecycle experience using the following technologies:
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) toolset
- Agile, Waterfall and V model lifecycles
- Database schema design and associated SQL query experience.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010 using C# as the programming language with the Microsoft dot net framework version 2.0 onwards.
- Web application programming using web services and ASP .NET
- Ability to plan and organize multiple workload requirements
- Ability to work to and manage defined deadlines within programme and budget
- Ability to lead a team of skilled engineers, providing technical guidance, project support, reporting, personal guidance and support.
- Experience of working in an ISO 9001 / TickIT+ environment
Please apply accordingly or call Nikita Shellard on 0117 9309 724.