Lead HR Business Partner
Circa £60k plus Car, Bonus, Pension and Flex Benefits
Worcester or Surrey base - UK travel required
Experis are recruiting on behalf of our Client a leading Engineering Support Services business for an experienced HR Business Partner to work alongside senior leaders to develop a strategic HR agenda for business areas of responsibility, focused on long term strategic business aims and capability requirements. Provide HR expertise to the business and address all people related matters in accordance with best practice methodology.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows -
- As a member of the senior management team for business area of responsibility, drive change by providing input into the business strategy to meet performance targets
- Develop, implement and embed the strategic HR agenda for business area of responsibility
- Provide input into the design of HR policy, programmes, projects, methodologies and solutions in support of business' projects for greater co-ordination and consistency of approach
- Provide expertise in excellent people leadership and management practice, using external knowledge and business insights to identify and drive change by analysing employee trends, behaviour and employee engagement
- Accountable for influencing positive employee relations within business area of responsibility, to maintain and improve business output requirements and deliver increased employee engagement
- Act as an escalation point, where appropriate, for high risk, complex, senior disciplinary, grievance and welfare cases
- Act as a role model in developing and maintaining positive relationships with senior business leaders, business unit / divisional specialists, trade unions and administrative shared services
The successful candidate will display the following skills and experience -
- Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant experience
- Ideally MCIPD certified or willing to attain certification
- Significant generalist HR experience, demonstrating proficiency in above accountabilities
- Proven track record of driving HR contribution to business strategy and implementing HR strategies into large complex businesses
- Considerable experience in developing HR and line management capability to address complex and high risk employee relations matters and in establishing and developing relations with Trade Unions for ongoing positive interactions
- Significant experience of providing HR support to acquisitions, mergers and tenders
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Must have good mobility to travel regularly including occasional overnight stays
- Proven experience in leading an HR Business Partner team
Due to a restructure within the HR function this role is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a background in HR Business Partnering to join a leading FTSE100 organisation to design and deliver the HR Strategy and lead a team of HRBP's in support of the delivery of best practice people management methods to the business areas of responsibility under your control.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience as detailed above then I would like to hear from you. Please apply online or send your CV directly or contact me directly on 0131 558 4809 for more information about these exciting posts.