Due to the rapid growth in demand for their market leading product, my Glasgow based client are looking for a Lead Engineer to join their team.
The ideal candidate is a hard-working, technically challenge driven individual, with a keen desire to work on cutting edge products for a company with a truly international reach.
What will I do?
As part of my client's growing team, you will have the opportunity to develop embedded software across a global platform, and work on products that challenge the way we process and use data across the world.
You will work as part of a small team, and help to lead and develop the technical direction of the product and to inform the direction of the company as a whole.
What experience do I need?
- Outstanding Python/C++ programming skills
- Experience of developing in an embedded environment
- Familiarity with Linux fundamentals
- Experience of the full SDLC
What do I get in return?
- The opportunity to work on products that save lives across the world
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package including share options
- Generous holiday entitlement
- International travel options
For more information, please apply via the link below, or contact Grace MacPhail on or 0131 558 4800