Lead Developer - C# .Net
Duration: Initial 6 Months
Description: We require a highly skilled Technical proficient in Microsoft Technologies to help with application programming, tech spec design and act as a liaison between the developers
- A self-motivated, pro-active individual who's able to deliver quality code and also lead the development team that is geographically distributed.
- Analyze and understand the business requirements, specifications and detailed solution designs by working closely with the SME and parallel him eventually
- Work with stakeholders and development teams to provision solution.
- Provide guidance and direction to the development teams onshore (may be offshore as well) and follow best practices and drive towards business goals.
- An experienced (8 years+) developer with strong C# development skills in a Windows GUI environment using WPF and the MVVM design pattern. In addition, experience of WPF vector graphics would be a bonus.
- Must have experience of .Net 4.5, Visual Studio 2013 and SQL Server 2012 in a multi-threaded high performance environment.
- Knowledge and practical experience in Object Oriented Design and development, demonstrating a great sense of design and attention to detail.
- Ability to design and implement unit tests using Visual Studio 2013's built in tools.
- Experience of Agile and working directly with clients.
- Extensive experience of the entire project development lifecycle in a Greenfield environment.
Please Submit CV's in the first instance or contact Louise Butler for further information: 0161 924 3647