Lead Stability / Coordinating QC Chemist
Reporting to: QC Team Leader
Working as part of the Laboratory team to maintain safe, efficient and functional chemistry laboratories.
- Responsible for stability studies associated with finished products, analytical project management and delivery
- Responsible for scheduling of workload within the QC labs ensuring that QC metrics are met
- Provide analytical services and support to the site, ensuring compliance to GMP's and SOP's.
- Subject matter expert on stability activities
- Use technical skills and experience to troubleshoot and problem solve product testing issues. Lead lab investigations and deviations.
- Ensure QC Laboratories meet current Good Laboratory Practice (cGLP) requirements and ensure always audit ready.
- Maintain, update and issue chemical methods, specifications and SOP's in compliance with pharmacopeia and regulatory requirements.
- Compile, review and trend chemistry test results on a daily basis to ensure compliance with cGLP.
- Training other team members as required.
- Stakeholder management with other departments / sites on matters related Quality Control
- Assist and/or lead projects for safety improvements/lean implementation/continuous improvement/compliance.
- Assist in testing where required.
- 3rd level degree in a science related discipline required (chemistry or biochemistry degree an advantage).
- 5 years + experience gained a cGMP manufacturing laboratory environment within the pharmaceutical sector.
- Previous leadership and coordination experience would be a distinct advantage
For further information please contact James on 016455250 or