We are looking for a Lead Business Analyst for a Data & Decisioning programme within our client, a global telecoms company. The ideal candidate will have experience working on decisioning platforms and come from a technical background.
This is an initial 3 - 6 month contract based in Central London.
This role is at the centre of our client's data revolution, owning change management of large scale data, CRM and decisioning special projects and pilots throughout their lifecycle into BAU.
You'll work with multiple stakeholders including; Digital Development and Product Owners, Marketing, CRM, IT (Technology Service Operation) and our Programme Management Group (CPMG). You'll focus on understanding business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements with key technical understanding of the solution and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
You will work within a hybrid change programme of waterfall and agile development and will be responsible for prioritising the rollout plan with stakeholders, keeping delivery on time and on budget and ensuring the technical solution delivers the measureable impacts to the business.
This is an exciting role to work with leading technologies (including significant focus on Oracle Real-time Decisioning) managing the delivery of continuous incremental commercial value - working with analysis and data exploitation resources to identify, plan, execute and see-through the measurement of the productionised end-product.
Essential experience for this position:
- Large scale business experience - extracting and managing large volumes of detailed business and functional requirements
- Able to liaise, manage and negotiate with business stakeholders at all levels conflict resolution and meeting management
- History of working closely with Developers, Testers, Solution Architects and Project Managers
- Demonstrable product feature delivery across BigData solutions this could include personalisation/decisioning/CRM campaign automation technology within a multi-channel context
- Experience writing technical requirements, functional specifications, use-cases, user-stories and change requests and engaging/translating to diverse stakeholders
- Highly numerate comfortable extracting and analysing multiple sources of data to generate business cases and produce conclusive measurement on the impact of your projects
- Presenting results coherently and confidently to a diverse range of stakeholders up to director level
It would be great, but not essential, if you had...
- Experience within database marketing, direct marketing or interactive marketing environments as well as an understanding of general data warehousing principles
- Exposure to enterprise ETL tools (examples; but non-essential: SSIS, SAP, OWB)
- Experience with Oracle data solutions (examples; RTD, SQL Developer, Discoverer)
You will have...
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement using the right combination of qual and quant data
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills, persuasion and a high level of delivery are essential
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- You will have a genuine demonstrable passion for machine driven data technologies, driving algorithmic personalisation and ideas built from pro-active data analysis
- You will be able to motivate & inspire team members & other colleagues
- You will make recommendations for process improvements demonstrating regular audits & necessary amendments
- Think strategically with a focus on influencing senior decision-making, driving change and taking clear ownership of project outputs
- Ability to translate complex data into insightful stories at pace within an extremely fast paced development environment
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance to sophie . garty @ experis . co . uk / 0161 924 3651