Our Client is looking for a Lead Business Analyst (Agile) to join their team in London on an initial 3 month contract
ISEB Qualification and Agile are required for this role
A Lead Business Analyst is required to provide excellent end to end analysis and to guide other analysts within the change function, assisting the Analysis Manager in the strategic goals for the Analysis function.
- Proven, extensive experience as a Business analyst
- Proven experience in a variety of requirement elicitation, documentation and prioritisation techniques, using a range of methodologies
- BA professional qualification ISEB
- Agile qualification or knowledge of agile practices and experience of working in an Agile environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills - ability to work with stakeholders across a range of levels within the organisation
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to coordinate and evaluate work estimates
- Proven ability to think, write and present in a logical and structured way
- Ability to problem solve and challenge
- Willingness to travel
- Proven ability to manage and mentor others
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Extremely delivery focused with a strong drive and a passion for excellence
- Proficient use of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio)
- Understanding of financial services and regulation that impacts the industry
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Assist the Analysis Manager with researching and identifying best practices for Analysis and adoption of initiatives within the BA Team
- Assist the Analysis Manager in the delivery of the Analysis strategy
- Establish a best practice standard and drive consistency and excellence across the programme, performing quality reviews where necessary.
- Have a working knowledge of programme portfolio to assist in resource management and skills development for the analysis team to ensure the successful support of the portfolio delivery.
- Provide IT consultancy and high level impact assessment across systems based on initial scope / business requirements to assist the business in the prioritisation and phasing of business requirements to enable successful feasibility studies
- Requirement Development and management- Understanding business, stakeholder analysis & engagement, as is to be analysis, process mapping, elicitation and management of requirement ensuring dependencies & impacts are identified and documentation updated
- Manage the performance of their direct reports, driving continuous improvement and developing others by Coaching and mentoring less experienced colleagues
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.