One of the UKs most well known services company are looking for a junior SQL Developer to join their already established team and have the chance to improve and learn from some top class developers.
They work on a MS SQL Server database. You will start by maintaing and enhancing their current database. From there you will be moved in to a position of more responsibility and more technologies.
Typical tasks for a SQL programmer include but aren't limited to:
- Reviewing query performance and optimizing code
- Writing queries used for front-end
- Designing and coding database tables to store
- Data modelling to visualize database structure
- Programming views, stored procedures, and functions
- Creating database triggers for automation, e.g., automatic email notifications
- Creating table indexes to improve database performance
As mentioned above this is one of the UK's most well respected companies who would look fantastic on your CV! The training they can offer is unrivalled. They have many options for their junior developers to go down when it comes to moving forward with BI and software development teams an option as well as a less technical role.