We have a number of Junior Project Manager vacancies with our client, a leading telecoms company, to be based in London.
Due to the projects end client, candidates must have valid NPPV clearance.
Duration: Initial 3 months
Project Manager (NPPV 3) required to join a multinational telecommunications company based in London. This is an initial 3 month contract with the view to extend.
You will be part of a larger team supporting a number of network projects.
· The ideal candidate must be experienced in the area of Microsoft Server and NAS file sharing technologies with subject matter expertise in scripting and advanced data modelling\reporting with MS Excel.
· LAN/WAN transformation of a large number of sites.
· Asset and inventory management
· Information management
· Due diligence
You will be responsible for:
· Working with other suppliers to produce quotes/proposal against client requirements with associated risk and high-level plans.
· Mobilising the project team, managing and overseeing all work packages within the defined customer project and will be accountable primarily to the customer for its delivery.
· Taking direct control of the project and managing the customer and project stakeholders in order to influence the project requirements to ensure the successful outcome.
· Managing any project related changes that arise during the implementation phase.
· Keeping the customer informed of progress throughout the Project Lifecycle.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. 0161 924 3651 / sophie . garty @ experis . co . uk