Our client, a leading Insurance organisation, is looking for a Junior PMO Manager to join their team.
This is a contract position based in Bolton running for an initial 3 months.
- Provide project management and administrative support to the Programme Manager, Functional Lead and Workstream leads / SMEs.
- Create and maintain detailed Programme work plan (MS Project) identifying and sequencing activities needed for project completion
- Tracking and periodic review / adjustments of the programme schedule with work stream leads for successful completion
- Develop and maintain Programme documentation (Programme RAID Log, MoM, management reports, etc.)
- Help enforce the established Programme governance
- Support the budget tracking process by monitoring actual project spend against forecast
- Maintain close relationship with programme managers, project managers and SMEs to provide project Planning and Governance support
- Ensure good documentation storage and provide version control for all project documents
- Liaise with the various workstreams and the PMO team to ensure clear visibility of plans and dependencies known to all parties
- Collate project updates from all parties for reporting purposes
- Facilitate and coordinate programme meetings
- Change management
- Resource planning / forecasting and management
- Delivery focussed
- Stakeholder management
- Vendor management
- Governance processes and best practices
- Reporting and RAID management
- Budget tracking
Agile, Prince2, Waterfall
Strong MS Project, Strong PowerPoint , Strong documentation and administrative skills
Understanding of Cloud Technology, HR Transformation
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information please contact Gemma Grayson on 0161 924 3949.